Laser Hair Removal
Hair removal is a common problem every woman faces in daily life. Shaving and waxing after every month have become very tiring and repetitive tasks. There is an easy and longer-lasting solution to this problem which is Laser Hair Removal. Laser hair removal can be considered a more convenient way of losing hair than waxing and shaving as the results last for more time and also is painless. The procedure is most commonly used to remove unwanted hair from the face, legs, arms, underarms, and bikini line. It can also be used to remove hair from the chest, back, and other body areas. Laser hair removal can be effective and permanent. The Skin Doctors specialize in delivering effective and painless Laser Hair Removal with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
How LHR Works?
Laser Hair removal is a medical procedure that uses a laser beam to target and remove hair from the skin. During laser hair removal, a laser emits light that is absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair. The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the tube-shaped sacs within the skin (hair follicles) that produce hairs. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth. For further details about the treatment, contact us at The Skin Doctors and have chat with our experts. At The Skin Doctors, we ensure the best-in-class treatments with all the advanced equipment and technology. Our skin experts will help you plan the best treatment for you according to the results you desire.
A few benefits of Laser Hair Removal are:
1. Permanent Hair Reduction: Laser hair removal can provide permanent hair reduction after a series of treatments.
2. Quick Procedure: Laser hair removal treatments are relatively quick, typically lasting between 15 and 45 minutes depending on the size of the area being treated.
3. Precision: Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
4. Fewer Ingrown Hairs: Laser hair removal can reduce the occurrence of ingrown hairs.
5. Cost Savings: Over time, the cost of laser hair removal treatments can be less expensive than other hair removal methods.
6. Safety: Laser hair removal is considered a safe procedure when performed by a trained professional.